Seeking out therapy is an individual choice. There are many reasons why people come to therapy.
Here are some common reasons why many people seek psychotherapeutic services:
- Feelings of Depression and Anxiety
- Feeling Overwhelmed
- Difficult Life Transitions and Events
- Healing From Trauma and Abuse
- Experiences of Grief and Loss
- Spiritual and Faith Issues
- Stressful or Confusing Family Relationships
- Feeling Inferior and Low Self-Esteem
- Couples and Marital Distress
- Coping with Health and Cognitive Changes
- Identifying and managing emotions of shame and guilt
Download New Patients Forms.